Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM GURUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN ANY BODY GIVE ME SUGGETION

IN INPROCESS INSPECTION I HAVE TWO TYPE INSPECTIONS

ONE IS HOURLY INSPECTION AND ANOTHER IS SHIFT WISE INSPECTION MY QUERY

WHEN I PUT ONE OPERATION TIME AND QUANTITY BASE INSPECTION, SECOND ONE IS SHIFT WISE INSPECTION I DONT NEED OF QUANTITY OF SHIFT I WANT ONLY SOME CHARACTERISTIC CHECKING I DONT NEED OF CONFIRM THE YEILD.BUT I AM NOT UNABLE TO CHECKING CHARACTERISTICS

BECAUSE THE SYSTEM PICK UP HOURLY BASE INSPECTION POINTS AGAIN SYSTEM ASKED QUANTITY OF PARTIAL

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGETION

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

As I Have understood you. you have 2 operations. You need to inspection one operation according to time another with only characteristics

1) Go to routing ca02

2) go to Operation , select 0020

3) double click on the control key

4) go to Quality Management View

5) choose only valuation

6) and also keep no relation

7) Keep the 0010 operation as it is

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankyou for your suggetion but

i am not working manufacturing i am working process industry

iam created receive in receipe 0021 operation is time & quantity base

0022 operation is only time base insepction

when i mention time and quantity base inspection in 0021 operation it is also appear for 0022 operation how to solve this problem.

Regarding,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are working with Process Industry, you must be using the master recipe, correct?

Then Go to C202 and change the Control key for the operation for which you don;t need the MICs and then remove the MIC from that operation.

Check the process with fresh Order.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you suggetion

but what my requirement is 0021 operation is quantity and quality confirmation and 0022 is only for quality not quantity confirmation.

whwn i assigned inspection point for time and quantity related 0021 it is also appear for 0022 operation

Regarding,

Ananda Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Try this way it will surely help you.

For the Operation you dont need the quantity confirmation required, change the control key.

Or create new Control key where the "Completion confirmation" value is set as "Confirmation possible but not necessary"

By doing this you can skip the entire operation's confirmation.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)