Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dELETED OBJECT

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which table can i see deleted WBSe with object number.

Regards

Abhinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you cannot see Deleted WBS with Object no. in any table.

The prequisite for the deleting operative WBS is that should have CRTD status and if Released than it should not have assigned to any document ( i.e. FI activity ).

once you create the WBS sys will create objnr starting with PR* & assigned it to WBS. The same you can check in PSPR.

if you delete that WBS sys will delete that object no from PRPS table and also in ONR00 ( Object no table )

Now if you create same WBS again in same project sys will give you next open Object no.. and not the old.

So, I feel that Delete of WBS will delete from Database.... so, you may not get record of it in any tables.

This is my understanding. Also request other to validate me..

Regards

Nitin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhinay,

What Shrikant is trying to say is setting of DLFL would set deletion indicator to the WBS in table PRPS-LOEVM but the entry can be seen in the table.

If the object completely deleted instead of DLFL then the entry gets removed from the table.

Please note if actuals are posted then the system wont allow to delete the WBS

Thanks & Regards,

Anish

Edited by: Anish Walinjkar on Jan 16, 2009 5:47 AM

Edited by: Anish Walinjkar on Jan 16, 2009 5:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After deletion of WBS, it doesnt get deleted from database, deletion flag gets set. You can check entries in PRPS table, field LOEVM (Delete) gets populated against respective entry.

Regards

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikant thanks for update.

By delete, I mean that deleteing means without setting deletation indicator direct delete..

( For ex. if we have created object in Cj20n which is in CRTD / REL status and not having document assigned to it. and you click on that object --> right click --> delete -->save. in this case, I feel that it will delete from table PRPS / object table )

The case you have refered is archieving.... ya in that case it will remain in database.

By question is not sure Abinay is refering to which one.

Regards

Nitin