cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an open TO in production for a delivery that has already shipped. It's not possible to reverse goods on the order because the invoice has already cleared.

Would like to know how an allocation can take place after post goods issue and resolve the existing open TO.

Thanks & Regards,

Victor

Edited by: Victor Collins on Jan 15, 2009 3:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your picking is not complete how could you post GI?

Can you see the TO in the sales document flow?

Can you see other TO in the sales document flow?

Open TO means that it has not been confirmed yet? Can't you cancel it by LT15?

Can't you confirm it? What error message you get if you can't?

Thanks,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Picking is not complete how could you post GI

u2022 Picking is completed using ZVL06P. This program creates picks for the people picking the load. When they scan the pallet to be picked, it creates a transfer order. When they've completed all the picks, the office then uses VL06O (For confirmation) to confirm all the TO's. Then they post goods issue. This happened in 2007 so it's not possible to reverse the PGI now. I do not know how they were able to PGI because there's still an open TO for this order. I've never seen this before.

Transfer order in the sales document flow:

u2022 The transfer order I can see from the doc flow on the delivery. But it shows as completed. However if you look at the TO it's still open.

Error message getting if trying to confirm the open transfer order:

u2022 When trying to confirm or cancel (cancel is really what should happen) in LT15 the error is "Goods issue has already been posted for delivery"

Actual scenario:

This TO was created by the forklift operator picking the load on his RDT. After scanning the cases he realized he didn't want to take those. At that time the TO should have been cancelled but it wasn't. However when the confirmations were completed in the office, they should have received a message when doing PGI that there was still an open TO. But it allowed them to PGI and left the open TO. Now I can't do anything with the inventory because this open TO is tying them up. If I look at the stock (LS24) for the material, I can see there's a negative and positive 40 cases (material quantity). Until I get rid of the TO I can't fix the inventory.

Edited by: Victor Collins on Jan 21, 2009 9:04 PM

Edited by: Victor Collins on Jan 21, 2009 9:06 PM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Please go trough this link, I think it will be very useful:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81213&p=245291

Please also check OSS note 206453 that is mentioned on above mentioned the site.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 21, 2009 10:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

The link you have provided is very helpful. I shall start working on that information. If require I seek your assistance.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Victor

Answers (0)