SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMMA/BPEM

0 Kudos

Hello!!

The Billing EMMA batch job was canceled. which is used to create,prepare cases, job yet to be prepared for transaction code EA38. Please find the data which is used in the variant for T.code EMMA.

Business process : EBI00001

Transaction code : EA38 .

In SM37 job log the error message is :

03:55:58 Job started

03:55:58 Step 001 started (program REMMALOGANALYSIS, variant EMMA EBI, user ID UC4USER)

03:59:02 No clarification case created for job 0003384874

03:59:02 No clarification case created for job 0003384874

03:59:06 No clarification case created for job 0003384874

03:59:15 No clarification case created for job 0003384874

03:59:57 ABAP/4 processor: CONVT_OVERFLOW

03:59:57 Job cancelled

Why the batch job canceled ? How do I proceed ? Where do I check ? Should I need to check all the cases in log ?

Do let me know if any further info is required regarding this error.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try running EMMA transaction online ? In the begining EMMA transaction had issue with database updates, prepareing jobs, synchronising etc. But in the later versions it was all fixed and works fine.

The log is saying that no cases are created, so i assume there aren'nt any cases that are created. However I would check if the cases are created in EMMACL transaction (use date and user as well).

- If the case are created and log is showing incorrect message then you need raise a message to SAP for verify this.

- If the cases are not created and were supposed to have created, then it means something didnt work every well when EMMA was run. I would run EMMA online and investigate. Check with Basis for any database overflow, check with functional people to verify that the case is supposed to be created for the given data .

Thats all I have, hope it helps.

Anand