cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign an GP application to user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz..

I need some calrifications on GP, i done an application called SKU all the required CO,action,block and process i placed in a folder called WSP.And this GP app SKU is working fine .

Now i want to assign this SKU app to role WD and to the user called some XXXX, when this user loggs in than he should get this application as usaly.When he loggs to portal i need to show this SKU app in a hyperlink when he clicks this link it should navigates to SKU app,jus like we assign iview to role.

How to do it,

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If still in some doubts then below link has detailed description of what you wanted to achive with all the screenshots..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0975397-8e0a-2b10-4daa-bafd3a83...

Hope this will certainly help..

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra...

Thank u very much, ur links and stuff are very useful n those resloved my issue.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Consolidate To as i mentioned in my previous post is not required. But after changing Role Type to Initiator.

Click on the Default Role tab. Now Select your application and click on default role.Now select Role from With in drop down and search the role after writing it in find input field. Now you will get the add button .

Click on add button it will add the application with that role.

hope this will help

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Open your Process then click on edit then in the below screen click on Roles tab.

Now select your application and change the drop down value to initiator. Now Enter the Role name in the Consolidate To input field and click on go button and add the role.

Hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Narendra