cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone of you help me to reolve this issue. I want to set the billing document such that if the foreign trade data for the item is missing than billing should not be released to accounting. The Posting status should be set as G Posting Document not created export data missing.

Thanks,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL between your del type to billing type under this header make sure that BLANK IS NOT MAINTAINED in determine export data to fulfill your requirement in addition to the suggestions provided by our Elite friend Mr.Srinath

This is must setting for your requirement

If you keep blank there then there wont be any check on this export data while release to accounting

which you dont want

Try with A in determine export data in VTFL

But as far as my knowledge goes if export data is missing then there wont be any yellow warning message from the system and no red also

It will be green tick that foreign data trade is missing but no accounting doc will get generated pls check and it wont get released to accounting

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit

Generally if the foreign trade data is missing then the billing document wont be released to FI . and then you will get the error that foreign trade data is missing

If you want to set the billing document with foreign trade data then maintain foreign trade data for Material

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the T-Code VTFL for header it is maintained as B which says Export Data Redetermined. I have created one billing doc which has the warning message that the export data is missing but the it is getting released to accounting.

Sumit