cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter Tool Box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Firefighter 5.2. When i check for reports in Tool Box. None of the reports is available.

But i can get reports from web based reporting option.

Please suggest, how to fix the problem on reports unavailability within tool box.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravin,

First question is: Do you have the Fire Firghter Administration role assigned to you?

This role will allow for the Tool Box to run the reports

I did have a problem in the past where I had the role and the Tool Box tab but when I accessed the Tool Box, there were no reports to run; this turned out to be a BASIS issues during the installation I believe.

Jerry Synoga

Ryerson,Inc.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

To access the reporting in the Tool Box, you have to be the FF Admin. The Controller will have access to the Log report.

Log in as FF Admin, and you will have access to those reports. If you do have right role assigned to you then BASIS team has forgotten to activate BC sets required for FF.

Look at the following notes:

OSS Note # 1040889 for "Node Text no found" error

OSS Note #1009509 if you are on BASIS 700

OSS Note #1009508 if you are on BASIS 640

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Please check with the BASIS team.They need to schedule a background job-/virsa/zvfatbak for report generation.

You can also manually,generate the reports by clicking the Update Firefighter Log button located on the Log report form or the tool menu in the Tool Box

Thanks

Peeyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

That normally means the the BC sets have not been activated in the backend.

Your basis folks should know how to do that.