cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Attaching files. CRM_P_ORD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm working in a VAR SAP at Solution Manager SP17. I'm testing service desk trough transaction solman_workcenter.

The error appears when I try to attach a document to a support message. even if is the customer who sends the message or our support team, the same error appears when I try to attach a file: Operation is not allowed (CRM_P_ORD).

If I create the support message with an attached files from the transaction solman_workcenter, the message error also refers to an error conexion at RFC NONE.

Please could you help me?

Thanks and Regards.

Tomas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

The problem is solved. I've checked again the previous Sap Notes, and now it seems to work fine.

Thanks Xavier for your time and effort.

Best Regards,

Tomas.

0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

I need your help regarding the same issue.

Kindly reply.

Thanks in advance.

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

thanks for replying, but I've checked the authorization object and also has the 60 activity value.

I've checked the BCOSCUST table and maintained it correctly, the RFC was changed and I've set the RFC BACK for the Solution Manager. The same error appears, but instead of the RFC NONE, now the conection error is with the RFC BACK.

I've made the connection test and the authorization test, and both works perfectly.

I've also checked the sapnotes 1261046, 498984 and 864195, and added the role SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE, but the error still appears.

By the other hand, if I create the support message, via help->Create Support Message, and I attach any file, the message error says "Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System".

Please, could you help me?

Thanks and regards

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

if I understand well, support message can be created in satellite system when there is no attachment but can not be created when there is an attachment.

when you attach document to purchasing or sales document you don't have any issue ?

When you create a support message in solman directly with notif_create or with menu help->create support message this is all working fine ?

==> this is only when the satellite system try to send the notification with attachment to solman that you have the issue ?

thanks to confirm this Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier.

You're right, if I attach a file to the message, I can't send it, but if I don't attach any file, the message is sent normally.

This problem appears when I send the support message with attachments from the satellite system and also when I send the supporte message from the Solution Manager system.

I create the support message from help->create support message, transaction solman_workcenter, transaction notif_create, and finally transaction crmd_order->Business Transaction->Create->Service

Process->Service Desk Message. In all of these cases I'm not able to send an attachment.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks and Regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tomas,

now that we know that is not related to a system communication issue we can focus on the 513 error

I checked the notes 498984 and 614311 but it doesn't seem to be our case (verify again but knowing that you can create without attachment I guess the problem is somewhere else in the configuration)

Take any existing open message in you solman system.

Could you confirm you have the tab "documents" in the transaction data screen. Maybe this is not configured ?

if the tab document is there, could you try to upload a document there and see if you get an error message ?

thx

best regards

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked previous messages and the documents tab is present in all of them. I've also tried to upload a document there but I have the same error.

Thanks and regards

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

looks like this is solman independant and really bc stuff.

In order to be sure to exclude authority-check error, did you check SU53 after you got the error ?

Is the error code 513 the only error information your got ? or can you give me more info (maybe the program name where this is occuring)

br

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

did you check your authorisation to import file with the SAP GUI ?

==> authorisation object S_GUI with activity value= 60 (check with transaction SU01 or SUIM)

that might fix your issue

best regards Xavier