cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sender Mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying out a Mail-to-Mail Scenario and I've configured the sender mail CC with all the details(i'm using a POP3 protocol and server, authentication details) are provided. But in CC monitoring it says " java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect"

Also, if I clear through this and can access the mail server, what will the polling of sender CC fetch? all the mails or only a single mail??

Regards,

Indudhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indudhar,

Just check if you ahve given the URL properly.

for pop3 server you have to use "pop3:
" as a prefix.

All the available mails in the pool will be fetched.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check section 7.5.2 in this pdf for the error java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd5...

Regards

Abhishek

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> I am trying out a Mail-to-Mail Scenario and I've configured the sender mail CC with all the details(i'm using a POP3 protocol and server, authentication details) are provided. But in CC monitoring it says " java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect"

>

> Also, if I clear through this and can access the mail server, what will the polling of sender CC fetch? all the mails or only a single mail??

>

> Regards,

>

> Indudhar.

have you provided authentication?

the polling will fetch all mails first and then subsequently the new mails that follow.