cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i check rfc working in R3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can i check that an RFC was executed in the RFc after Xi called r3?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode SM59 in R/3 . and check for TCP/IP Connections. And test the connection. If it is successful in connecting to your XI box,then connection is done. Then check with SXMB_MONI ..and check for the message.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

Check your RFC destination in XI in transaction SM59. Choose R/3 connections, then double click on concerned R/3 destination and do a test connection. If test is ok, RFC is possible between XI and R/3 by using this destination ( call function destination ..)

Cédric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this in sxmb_moni transaction at your XI Server. Check for the payloads for all the messages. If the response payload has been populated, then there is no issue with your RFC.

Or, you can update a field of a R/3 test table in your RFC and check the field value after giving input to XI.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u have performed any updation of data in the sap r3 then u can check the transaction table in sap r\3 using <b>se11</b> transaction code.

else i think u can have synchronous call and wait for a reply from sap r\3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thing is i don't get any replay

and i don't know if it is becasue thir is somthing wrong in the RFC or between XI and the R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

You can enable JCO tracing in XI that will help you with a log of RFC executions from XI on R/3. You can check notes 761921 & 793434 , they give some ideas on the same.

Regards

Saravana

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

for example you can create a little test database and fill it.

Easier: take that code:

CALL FUNCTION 'SM02_ADD_MESSAGE'
  EXPORTING
    MESSAGE                    = 'Module was called!'
   EXPIRATION_DATE            = SY-DATUM
   EXPIRATION_TIME            = '230000'
   DELETE_TIME                = '230000'.

If you execute any transaction in R/3 you get a little popup, that there is a message in your inbox.

Regards,

Udo

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon

If you want to test your RFC manually in your R3 system, go to tcode se37> enter your rfc name> f8. Enter the input vales and click on execute.

If you want to check if your RFC has been called in the R3 system, I am not sure but,I think the T code sm58 can help you in the same.

Regards,

Bhavesh