Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP usage by user

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have requirement from client like sap usege by user in month,we have 290 user masters,some of them use sap very rarely.we would like to know how many hours user has used the sap in a month and what transactions he is use frequently.

Analysed the the transaction usage in ST03n - switiching to expert mode number of transactions used by user in the past by month, week, day.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for letting us know.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are interested, I can also let you know what I had for lunch :

Beef with green beans and rice.

3 clementines

0 Kudos

i felt bad for your answer,i posted my requirement it is up you to reply,but not this way

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I think what we were both trying to point out was that the answer to the question is in the question itself.

Actually, I initially thought you were just wanting to share this with us. There is no question mark "?" at the end of the sentence either.

The number of people who have asked and answered this question here, is also roughly the same as those who have ever had 3 clementines for lunch.

No reason to feel bad. Just use the search.

Cheers,

Julius