cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO:SAP & BOE XI R3.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

How enabling SSO between SAP and BOXI R3.0?

Regards,

reddepap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddepap,

Have you got the SAP Integration Kit installed. If so you should be able to go to the authentication page in CMC and should see SAP and an authentication type. You need to connect to your system with a user who has access to see the general users and then you can import those users. After that users that have SAP logins can log in to Business Objects using those logins. Finally, if you wan tyou can ensure thay only have access to the data they have access to in SAP by setting your connection to pass through the login. This is done in the universe,

Hope this helps

Alan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

need some more info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am using Voyager,

please let me know how to set SSO for Voyager reprots?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know if you still need any help to setup SSO for SAP.

Also let us know if you got any errors while setting it up with SAP.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i try to set SSO option in voyager connection i am getting data and says connection was closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddeppa,

In your SAP server set the following 2 parameters and its values in the instance profile and restart the SAP Server.

login/create_sso2_ticket = 1 or 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

This will enable SSO in SAP server and BO.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aditya

Could please help on configuring SSO for SAP Authentication

I able to connect through Manual Authentication and trying to implement SSO what exactly should be done to implement SSSO and i am not able to find the correct documentation to implement SSO for SAP Integration.

On one env i am getting this following error msg when i click on any update

Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin secSAPR3 on the server. (FWB 00006)

Thanks

Rahul