cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA11/ Production order Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wanting to know when you confirm a work order through co11n and post the qty. this automatically creates an inspection lot for us. Using QA11 or QE72 we then give the inspection lot a usage decision - if everything is OK and all material goes to unrestricted stock this works OK. My problem is that when I put some stock to scrap and samples and assign a cost centre I can only put it to the same cost centre as the work order. I want to post samples to our QA cost centre. If I have the same cost centre the actual work order costs are effected.

In MM is works OK for purchasing - we receipt the PO via MIGO_GR and this creates the inspection lot. We can then use QA11/QE72 to put a usage decision on and post the amounts to unrestricted, scrap (and assign a cost centre) and samples and assign the QA cost centre. All costs go to the correct areas.

I want to have the same functionality on the PP side and not effect the actual costs of the work order by adding a usage decision in QM and putting qty's to scrap and samples.

my client want to separate the cost fgrom Production Order.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Faiza,

Cost centers lying in the same profit center that of the work order is allowed for posting scrap. But the cost will get effected on the work order.

I am also waiting for answers from the experts.

Thanks for this question

Regards

gajesh