cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Custom Themes using Eclipse Theme Editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i've tried to change the sap_tradeshow-theme using the Eclipse Theme Editor. I changed some colors (ie the backgroundcolor and some of the table-colors). After uploading the custom-theme and implementing it by using the wdthemeroot-parameter into the WDA some layoutfailures seem to appear.

First failure is the fontsize of labels in the WDA. They were created using the form-wizard. The Letters on the screen seem to be of an size of 12pt or maybe 10 pt. I didn't change this parameter.

The second problem is in the ALV-Grid i use in thos WDA. I thought, that the table-settings of the theme editor do also influence the display of the ALV. My ALV looks like a table with the wanted changes in design, but it seems to be overwritten with white cells and header. I guess i should mention, that i use the ALV-model to change the bg-color of some columns of the ALV in Method, that fills data into the ALV.

I hope someone knows this problem and has some hints to fix it.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well in the ZIP-File are two directories. NW2004 and NW2004s. It may be possible that our Installation anstalled the wrong directory on my PC. I will check it and inform you.

Thank you

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You defintely need the 2004s/7.0 version. It sure looks like you are trying to use the 2004/6.40 version from the information you provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the page:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/webcontent/uuid/151c9556-0e01-0010-dabc-8cb4191bd4... [original link is broken]

I use the last Version of the Plugin.

The version.properties reads:

urversion=6.0.14.0.0

urrelease=NW04_14_REL

urchangelist=15750

urtimestamp=200608302253

urimplementationversion=6.4014.00.0000.20060302073045.0000

urtarget=NW04Stack14

If more information is needed, please let me know.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

When the download link is for NetWeaver 7.0, but that theme information you posted sure seems old. It is from 2006. I wonder if the 6.40 versionof the theme accidentally got uploaded to the 7.0 download page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I use the NW04Stack14 Editor. My Eclipse Version is 2.1.3 SDK.

I actually do not remember the URL I downloaded it from, but it was a Link in the SDN. I found the following SAP-Note: 854870

Let me know, if you face the same problem.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>I use the NW04Stack14 Editor.

That could be the source of your problem. Shouldn't you be using the NW04s/NW 7.0 stack. NW04 is 6.40 and the themes wouldn't support Web Dynpro ABAP. Problems like you described would certainly seem to indicate a mismatch in the theme version to your ABAP system version.

You must be very careful to match exactly not only the major release level, but also the SP level between your external theme and the ABAP system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I could still need some Help with this. If additional Information is required i'll do my best.

regards

Jan Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muller ,

Even I am trying the same .... if possible can you give me details which version theme you used .... i mean SP13 or SP14 ??? and from where you have downloaded these themes ???

To edit this one .... which version of Eclipse you used ???

Please tell me .....

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

G . Anil kumar