cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNs,

I am facing one problrm with my client scenario.Earlier my clint using order related billing for repair orders.Now he wants delivery related billing.So As per client requirement i configured delivery related billing but the product will be delivered prior to the repair process being copmleted.

Could please suggest how i will control this problem.As per client business scenario the product delivered only after completed the repair of the product.

please advice

Thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us see your process in this way and correct me if I am wrong.

A product comes to your client for repair purpose and you made a repair order.

Before you are making billing document with reference to order but now you want it from delivery.

You have not mentioned over here that you give the repair product to the customer or exchange it.

Ok so you want now create billing document when repair works is done or you can say when you deliver that product to customer.

Donu2019t you think itu2019s a normal process of sales order u2013delivery u2013 billing document.

Just do the same setting as you did for normal process.

If I am wrong then please clear me out.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I have done same settings but the materail delivered before copmleted the repair.As per client requirement the delivery create after completed the reapir.

please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you can use "Proof of delivery" here.

you can do POD only when the repairing is complete and then do the billing.

Pls correct if I am wrong.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

POD is not possible because my client wants to deliver the product after comleted the repair process.