cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Document item" in V_V2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

in the rescheduling sort criteria, there is "document item" (to set the priority to).

What does it do? Does it read the Item number?

Another question is: if i want to set up the rescheduling not to prioritise PO over SO, and other way around either, is it enough to set priority "5" to document category? Will it reschedule in paralel if i set up Date of creation as priority 1, delivery priority as 2, and document number as 3? I am afraid, having 2 different number ranges for PO and SO, it will start prioritising one of them because if the number range anyway?

Thanks in advance for advice!!

cheers,

Bea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beata,

The item is the item number form the sales order. If you want one of the criteria not to be taken into account you can put 0 next to it. If you want to reschedule both STO and SO according to date and time of creation is rather challenging... I'm affraid you have to prioritize either sales order or STO.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why if i put 0 against the document category? then it would reschedule taking all into consideration but the PO/SO sort.

?

Edited by: Beata Iglewska on Jan 15, 2009 1:00 PM

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but it will give priority i.e. for your sales orders if you have lower number range for sales orders and you sort documents by number.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

that i was afraid of... Thanks!

Answers (0)