cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End To End Information not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In first case i have a scenario jdbc to idoc, using business process for mapping and auxiliary operations, and the "end to end information" is available for messages.

In reverse case, i hava a scenario idoc to jdbc, using a process integration for the same operations, and the "end to end information" is <b>NOT available</b> for messages.

Finnaly, i have a SAP R3 version 46C(if this context could be a problem)for Idoc's.

Can anyone help me to see in both cases Available End To End Information?

Thnks in advance,

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i used a transformation step between idoc and jdbc query,

Regards

Bogdan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to trace out your error, I would suggest that you use <b>MESSAGE MONITORING</b> from your <b>RunTimeWorkBench</b> and use the T CODE <b>SXMB_MONI</b> from your SAP XI GUI logon to monitor the flow of your messages.

Regards,

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to monitor you messages though different SAP components, the n End to End Monitoring can be used.

Just check that you have activated the HTTP services required for PMI by calling transaction SICF or program RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES.

For more info, just check this,

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/9e8dfe9eadbd4b9194c433e646b84e/content.htm">End to End Monitoring</a>

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try this and is ok,

I observe in Further Settings of End To End Monitoring

for nachste Aktualisierung status <b>"OVERDUE"</b>

Can this have a influence?

Now in both case the status Availbale in Message Monitoring is Not visible.

Thnks

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check whether the communication channel is working in the runtime workbench.

R u sending an acknowledgement from idoc to jdbc or wat type of message is send from the idoc to jdbc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's about message monitoring in RWB

Regards

Bogdan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us what you mean by END to END Information. Are you talking about End to End monitorig in RunTimeWorkBench or SXMB_MONI.??

Regards,

Bhavesh