Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have created an STO in Me21n. After that i was trying to create delivery in VL10B, but not able to create. It's not showing any error also. In PO everything is ok.

regards,

cherurkuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir.

Pl check for that PO release is there or not , if there go to me29n and release the PO and do the VL10B.

Regards

jrp

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya release concept is there.Already solved.

Any how thanks for ur reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field 'CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt", change the filed to 3, if it is 2 and try.

The thing is if the shipment is after a couple of working days, then you may not be able to create a delivery. Also check whether the delivery already created, since if it is already created then also it will not allow to create and will not give any errors.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the settings in SPRO --> MM --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order --> Set up Stock Transport Order --> Define Shipping data for Plants --- here you need to maintaing the supplying plant customer and shipping data

I solved in this way

regards

srini

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply..

Already maintained that setting.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you getting shipping tab in your purchase order with all details

Put the PO in display mode and see at the bottom there will be a lot of tabs in that are you getting shipping tab?

If no Then there is shipping configuration is missing

Img-mm-purchasing--purchase orderset up STO-define shipping data for plants

In that take your supplying plant and give its sales area and the internal customer no which you have created in XD01

In that take your receiving plant and give its sales area and the internal customer no which you have created in XD01

Hope you have created the receiving plant as a customer in the supplying plants sales area in XD01 without this shipping canot happen

Regards

Raja

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Shipping data is coming in PO

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If shipping tab is coming then i think the config part is perfect

In that shipping tab are you getting shipping pt and del type?

If so in VL10B/VL10F both t codes you can use

In VL10B give the shippin pt and delivery date and calc rule defic del rule as 2 and in the purchase order tab give your PO no and execute

Then you will get a small box with your PO no and internal customer no

Select that box(put a tick at the small check box in the front) and click background in the application tool bar

Then system will process the delivery in the background and a message will appear in status bar

There wont be any delivery no displayed as we get it in SO

If you want to see the delivery no then click on to show/ hide delivery (the fourth icon in application tool bar or second next to background) then you can see the delivery no

Go to VL02N pick and do PGI

After seeing your qn there is no error in VL10B it means your settings is working perfect but since the whole process is happening in the background we are not understanding it

Anything is missing system will throw error or will tell as list contains no data

All the best

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Jan 15, 2009 3:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just delete the line item, Save it.then unlock the line item & try it in VB10B.

Regards,

Amol

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the range of dates. It was so habitual in my case.

I hope this helps you,

Regards.

Eduardo