cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHD0 for VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i want to make payment terms not changed in VA02 so i try to use SHD0 .

VBKD-ZTERM in program SAPMV45A screen 4303 but when i try to make invisible it is not working by transaction variant ., any where am i missing ..i avtivated the transaction variant also

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you given the business object BUS2032 . If you have given then also you are not able to get then take the help of ABAP'er

The process is Use SHD0, t.code , VA02 then business object BUS2032 you will get the programs then check where you want to disable .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath thanks yes it is diabling in the overview screen 4440 only not in the HEADER BILLING TAB still it is allowing to change is there any possiblity in screen 4303 or any other bus object

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check with business object BUS2033 or business object BUS2034 . If the following are not coming then kindly take help of the ABAP consultant. To solve the problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI srinath in BUS 2032 itself working ..fine thanks ..is it possible to disable adding another line item in va02 ....i made my system to create sales order by a schedule job ..but once SO created i dont want user to create or add new line item in SO ..is it possible by SHD0 ..

Edited by: Mahesh on Jan 21, 2009 9:59 AM