Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CE 7.1 application Exception

Hi All,

I'm devloping CE 7.1 application, where calling BAPI(Get Flight List), every thing is fine i've done all the steps(Model Binding and all that), but when i'm trying run it is showing exception..... here is the details Exception..

Note : i have pinged and tested JCO. it running fine....

Any suggestion. would be thank ful...

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultDestinationManager.checkProperties(DefaultDestinationManager.java:405)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultDestinationManager.update(DefaultDestinationManager.java:142)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultDestinationManager.searchDestination(DefaultDestinationManager.java:292)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultDestinationManager.getDestinationInstance(DefaultDestinationManager.java:90)

at com.sap.conn.jco.JCoDestinationManager.getDestination(JCoDestinationManager.java:61)

... 82 more

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Exception was thrown in preprocessing phase of application session ApplicationSession(id=a5851792e2d411dd825b001aa02185d8, name=com.sap.demo.demo.demo1212.Demo1212). The causing exception is nested. RID=a582a690e2d411ddca72001aa02185d8

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doPreprocessing(ClientSession.java:680)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:239)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:258)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sessionctx.AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.delegateToRequestManager(AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.java:202)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.doService(DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.java:38)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.AbstractDispatchHandler.service(AbstractDispatchHandler.java:116)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.deploy.impl.module.IRequestDispatcherImpl.dispatch(IRequestDispatcherImpl.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.ExecutionContextDispatcher.dispatchToRequestManager(ExecutionContextDispatcher.java:140)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sessionctx.AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.java:92)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sessionctx.AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.java:104)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.AbstractDispatcherServlet.doContent(AbstractDispatcherServlet.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.AbstractDispatcherServlet.doGet(AbstractDispatcherServlet.java:54)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question