SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FP70 - Lot for reporting incorrect bank data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

When I process the lot in FP70, once there is error the status for items will change to "Items to be Clarified". How I can reprocess the lot in order the status will change to "Processed Successfully"?

Any steps that I need?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Celest

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction FPCNR to clarify the Incorrect Bank Data Lot created. There is a clarify button to do the same once you execute the transaction. This would change the status to "Processsed Successfully".

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

Actually I have tried to use FPCNR. Once I click on the Clarify button, the status will change to "In Process" only, never change to "Processsed Successfully".

Any step I'm missing?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Siow Foong

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you jst check in the following IMG settings the status defined for clarification related to Incorrect Bank Details:

Financial Accounting (New) --> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable --> Basic Functions --> Enhancement Message Management --> (Check last 3 related to clarification process).

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

I have checked on it but nothing is configured inside. Do you have any manual or guides on how to configure this?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Celest

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have got the same issue. When I click the button "Clarify" or double click on the item, nothing is happening other than the status change. I'd be happy for any suggestions in how to configure the system, that the clarify-button or double-click on the item triggers an action.

However, I have got a hint for Celest that may help:

Select "Edit" and "Detail Info" (or Shift+F2) in the menu to get detailed information about the reason, why the item has failed to be processed. You can take appropriate actions based on the error message and re-process the lot using FP70 afterwards.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Even i am facing this issue.But i wanted to ask one more thing ,once a lot is getting processed (shown as lot processed completely with status 6.) I am not able to see the changes made to the bank account for the business partner using the transaction BP. Can anyone suggest where the output of the lot afte the processing can be seen. It would be really helpful if anyone could explain to me the working of the Transaction FP70.

Regards,

Shashank