cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BOM item return(KITs Return)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one please help me:

Basically a BOM item (TPH77500--- Not Batch determined) hold 3 components TMD7710, TMD7711, TMD7712.( all the components are batch determined)

I have completed the Oto C for the above BOM item with a qty of 2. When I am trying to return 1 qty of the BOm item, It is populating its components with qty 1, butduring delivery it is saying the error log as below;

1. Document is Incomplete:You cannot Post Goods Movement for the material TPH7750

2. The batches are not defined for the delivery item TPH7750.

I have checked in the path edit---> Incompleteness Log, In that It is giving adescription:as per the status Group D8 in the Incompleteness Procedure L1 The Batches /valuation Type is not completely allocated.

but the BOM item is not a batch determined material where as the components are Batch determined.

Can any help me how I can rectify the above one so that I can check the KITs Return Process and the KIt's Component Return Process.

Regards,

BadariNath.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BadariNath,

Assume the bom item is not maintained "batch management" in MM. Pls ensure "Batches /valuation Type" is not checked in Incompleteness Procedure.