SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we enhance standard Smartform in Application Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have the one standard smartforms "FI_CA_ACCTBALA_SAMPLE_SF" can we use enhanced smartform in Application form with additional data?

If it is possible please suggest me. in standard smartform is already maintained some static data.

please suggest me,

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the standard smartform into Z smartform and add your custom logic and activate it.

call this smartform in your Application form.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the standard smartform into Z smartform and add your custom logic and activate it.

call this smartform in your Application form.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Thank u very much Shiva Kumar for your answer. but i have lot of doubts here,

when we run the Tcode "FPCC0002" it will create the Customer Account Statement with Date ID, Identification and Business partner. these details will be stored in DFKKCOH, then the Tcode "FPCOPARA" will run with that date of background job shedule and move and save the raw data to thard party tool as a file formate in perticular directory. heare the smartform formate and design is developed by third party only, am i correct ?

how can we maintaine the logos and body texts if we assign the enhanced standard smartform in Application form.

if its possible please send the one example PWB developed object with step by step procedure for perticular Tcode( dunnig, Cust. Account statementetc..).

advanced thanks for every replay.

Regards,

Sai Ram.

0 Kudos

hi,

1. step: tcode EFRM -> copy/define form with right form class

2. step tode SE72/SE73/SE78 -> copy/define style/fonts/grafix for smartform

3. step: tcode SMARTFORM ->copy/define smartform with right form class (used by form in step 1)

4. step: tcode EFRM -> test form/smartform

5. step: SPRO/Customizing -> use new form

regards sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thank you very much