cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS services not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have integrated a cProject with a PS Project (Both created separately and integrated manually with the similar structure).

When going for the Services for WBS element by clicking on any of the PS integrated WBS elements to cProject in the cProjects screen, there are no services available there.

Can anyone help on this ?

Regards,

Nishit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1 . in cProjects SPRO> connection to ext sys > Obj links > Make Settings for Calling an SAP Transaction

Maintain few transactions such as 0CJ40WBS and maintain Tcode in parameters like ~TRANSACTION CJ40

2 . Now in accounting integran node > Define Object Links for Accounting Integration >

Select Single-Obj. Controlling on WBS Elements

click on subtab Service for an Object Type

now choose the services defined in 1

Save and then close cProjects fron end clear cache and open cProjects in other internet explorer window.

Try to find your problem is resolved

Niranjan

Points welcome if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

Thanks for the reply. The steps suggested by you were executed already but what i was missing was the web server entry in one of the screen for "Object types or object links" in accounting.

With that entry maintenance i have been able to see the services but still the services can not be reached. The error in the internet explorer on clicking any of the services is...

-

The address is not valid

Most likely causes:

There might be a typing error in the address.

If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

-

I have also checked the ITS, its properly installed and activated.

The web server entry is http://*abc.xyz.com:portnumber/sap/bc/gui

Is there any specific syntax path, other than what i have maintained. Please advise.

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

your link for ITS is wrong,

its like

HTTP://abcd.CORP.xyzd.AD:portnumber/SAP/BC/GUI/SAP/ITS/WEBGUI

check this

Niranjan

Points welcome for useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

I have the character length limitation in the web server field in that tab. It is not able to include the entire length. Any solution to this?

Please also confirm whether the CORP and AD are taken as a standard syntax, irrespective of any values of abcd and xyzd.

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CORP and AD are not necessarily a part of ur URL.

Ask Basis about the correct and full URL.

Alternately write:

http://abcd0003:(portno)/

and the remaining link if the system is not allowing to put full URL

Niranjan

Points welcome for useul info

Answers (0)