cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting daily minimum 4 to 6 update errors with the status Error in V2 Part with stop symbol.

When i am checking the update modules, its showing that, type V2 in initial status and nothing error details it showing.

When i am checking update header, i am having the error Work process re-started, session terminated

When i doing repeat update also its not processing.

How we can process this update records?

Please suggest me to resolve this.

Regards,

Gayathry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the update errors by two reasons 1) Workprocess restarted, session terminated

2) DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR

This errors we got due to bad network.I mean, bad network communication between Application servers and central instance. And communication problem between client system and application servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Gayatry, I have seen your previous post.

I think you have got the answer of your question about WP trace getting full...

Because of the Kernel problem.

If you are talking about the same application server here I think Kernel Upgrade can only solve your problem.

marcelo_sehnem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

To know why work process restart, you should check the work process trace file during the timestamp of the issue.

Typical root-cause of work process re-started is mostly due to network connection lost. For this, you can use NIPING tool to diagnose your network issue. (See note 500235).

Regards,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check any short dumps corresponding to the update errors and also check the work process trace files for V2 update process