Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Aggrements - Settling two rebates aggrement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Gurus !

Following is my problem :

1. Created a rebate aggrrement ,10 with conditions records based on a particular customer X and mat Y .

2. Created a sale cycle and the above rebate aggrement is accounted . All is fine till here . I see that accurals are coming fine but i have not yet settled this aggrement and is still open .

3. I create one more rebate aggrement , 20 with same condition records and in same validity period as of previous aggrement 10 . In all the new sales cycle , i will see both aggrment types coming and in accurals of both the aggrement type i would see same amount getting added .

This is fine because the validity period is same and system will pick .

Now, if i decide to do "final settlement" of agrmnt 10 , it shows me the outstanding accurals from the 20 also . And if i decide to do final settlement of aggrmnt 20 , it shows me the outstanding accurals from the 10 .

So If i create a credit memo for 20 and do final settlement , i should not see same amount in 10 again , but when i go in 10 and do final settlement , system is still showing amnt for whihc i have already done settlemnt thru 10 . So a credit note of same amount is getting issued twice when settling the rebates aggrement types and that is creating problem .

Is there any way to rectify this w/o going for any major enhancements ?

Thanks !

GET FULL POINTS !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why dont you try settlements agreenment wise.

First do try with oldest rebate agreement settle CMR and do billing.

Second also do the same with agreement no.2.

OK

Regards,

Reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thnx. Actually tht first thing i tried , but business dont want to settle in that way .

Any other suggestions ..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manni

If i am not wrong you have 2 conditions record maintained for that rebate agreement and in that rebate agreement , you have 10orders with 1st key combination and for the 2nd key combination you have 20orders so as you want to settle both then runt the program VB)D and give the key combination and the rebate agreement , give the customer number and then run the report . you will get the output for both

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Just an advise , Copy the two agreements in VB(D transaction , so a new agreement is created,

Now you can settle the new rebate agreement.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Well , i tried that way , but in report o/p nothing appeared. But anyways, i cant actually think of combining the 2 reabte aggrements becasue businees need is that both the aggrements need to be settled seprataley only . And main thing is , if i am settleing one rebate aggrmnt , y the other aggrement is still showing the accurals ? Is it a bug or there is some config missing where i can tell system to not create a credit note if alredy accurals have been settled via some other aggrements ?

Thanks .