cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split for Vl10B/ VL10D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

STO purchase order contains more than 1500 line items.

When Creating the Delivery document and PGI for 1500 line items in single shot, system cant generate FI document as there is limitation of 999 line items in FI document ( we are using 4.7 E)

So we would like to split the delivery by 300 line items for each delivery when the PO contains more than 300 line items. so during PGI, Fi document will be generated maximum with 900 line items.

So when i refer the PO with more than 300 line items in Vl10b/Vl10d, system should provide me option to split the delivery by 300 line items for each delivery and should create Multiple deliveries

Can any one please let me know first of all delivery split based on line tiems/ Delivery split concept is possible for this requirement by Vl10D/ Vl10B or any alternative solution for this requirement

If possible can you please help me what are the settings to be done and how the process goes

awaiting for Reply

Regards

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

you can control this thro copying requirement in copy control

delivery split and combine is controlled thro copying requirement(routine) in copy control based on split and combine requirement respectively

have the routine modified as required.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

thanks for your answer.

I verified the concept of copy requirement routine fucntion.

I have checked the configuration IMG-LE-Shipping- Copy control for delivery types,

in the configuration we need to provide the Source Sales Document type and Target delivery type.

Here in the source sales document list i am able to see only the Sales document types, i am unable to see the Purchase order document type to take as source

I felt as this copy control functionalities are only meant for copying from Sales document types to delivery types.

For copying the Items to delivery from purchase order, we dont have any configuration settings or routines. system picking the information to delivery from PO based on the Program ( Harad coded with out refering the Configuration tables/routines) running for the purticular transaction Vl10B/Vl10d

Can you Please confirm this or if copy control function available to copy the information from PO to delivery can you please mention the path and what are the parameters to be choosen

Waiting for your valuable reply

Siva Satyanarayana.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

For Purchase Order You can search through order type DL

Regards,

Yarlagadda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the delivery document no is generated from the P.O. after that u can split the delivery document as per u requriment quantity in the Tcodes VLSP.

Thanks & Regds........

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is Delivery split based on the line items not based on the Quantity

Please help me out

Siva