cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status prohibition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Want to use 'User status ' prohibition so that FI pstings F-02 is not allowed on the WBS. At the same time, Billing document should get generated.

When 'FI postings' is prohibited, F-02 is not allowed and also billing document is not getting generated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OK02 - Change status profile

create status and with required naming.

doble click on ststus and after that click on new entries.

in business transaction ckeck prohibated radio butoon for

FI:Posting

Create billing document

create another status after that and check allowed radio button for the same.

create authorization key's in BS52 and maintine against the statuses in user status profile.

Use those authorization keys for maintaining authorization matrix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I thnk ur objective is to generate Billing document without generating Accounting posting. This u can achieve thru posting block for the billing document type ( Trnsaction VOFA ) due to which in VF01 billing document will be genarated but FI posting will be done only after pressing release flag for the billing document.Consult with ur SD consultant he can give u better clarity.

But as I per my understanding user staus for WBS cant help in such scenario.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The requirement is:

- Financial postings(cost booking) through F-02 should not be allowed.

- Billing including accounting document generation should be allowed.

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

as pradeep suggested just create user status like created, budgeted, release... teco, closed... OK02

suppose you want to restrict F-02 transaction for budgeted status.... then follow these steps

1) ok02

2) create profile( user status profile for WBSE)

3) mention respective user status as mentioned above but as per your requirement

4) double click respective status & ther you can allow or prohibit transaction.

but you need to assign sameuser staus profile to respective project profile.

Venkatesh

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the same thing wht i written. I done in my project to handle the requirement same like what u r trying.

it is working and is the stsndard solution to restrict the business transactions through user statuses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Done the following:

Created User status 1 with prohibition for 'FI pstigs' with authorization key 0000001

Created another User status User status 2 with 'Create Billing doc' as allowed with authorization key 0000001.

Set both the statuses.

doc is getting generated but while Release to accounting it gives error message: "FI postings not allowed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

WBS must be released to do any FI postings against it. and again Created User status 1 with prohibition for 'FI pstigs' with authorization key 0000001 and u set this status to prohibite FI posting.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Jan 19, 2009 8:00 AM

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

In user authorization role you have to maintain following authorization object

Auth object : B_USERST_T

ACTVT : 01

BERSL : your aythorization key

OBTYP : PRN

STSMA : you user status profile

In 1st user ststaus u r anot allowing "FI posting " -- it is working fine ... right ?

In 2nd user status u r allowing create bliiing doc in this statua check "allowed" radio button for FI posting.

As u prohibited "FI posting" in 1st user status system is not allowing it, do remady in 2nd status it will work.

Aslo check for your WBS system status is in REL or not and A/c assignment chekbox is ticked or not.

if have any problem come online on yahoo my id is pradeep_mah