SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Media

p_m8
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to understand and have a overview picture of IS-Media. Can you please provide me some documentation/URL to it?

Do you know if Royalty Management System is part of the IS-Media module?

Thanks.

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

I do not know what your relationship with SAP is exactly, but it works for me. I would suggest going to either help.sap.com and looking at ERP central component and then the IS-Media solution help. I would also suggest going to service.sap.com and searching there as well. This site will require an OSS id to access, but the help does not..

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Here is link to Best Practice for Media. Contains everything you need to get started.

[http://help.sap.com/bp_mediav1600/Media_US/HTML/index.htm]

Cheers,

Steve

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Thanks, but can't really find any information there.

I just want to have overview on what is IS-Media, what component does it have and how does it integrated in the existing ERP component such like FICO, MM etc.

Thanks.

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

Do you have access to the SAP Service Marketplace? If you do, try this link.

[https://sapneth5.wdf.sap.corp/~form/handler?_FRAME=HIERARCHY&_APP=00200682500000001095&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_HIER_KEY=301100035870000001672&_HIER_KEY=501100035870000011369&_ANCHOR=A_1_1&#]

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately the link not working. Can you confirm, Thanks!

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

I do not know what your relationship with SAP is exactly, but it works for me. I would suggest going to either help.sap.com and looking at ERP central component and then the IS-Media solution help. I would also suggest going to service.sap.com and searching there as well. This site will require an OSS id to access, but the help does not..

Hope this helps.

Cheers

• SAP Managed Tags: