cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Analysis and Analysis Project in SDA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

Please tell me how to delete Analysis and Analysis project in SDA .??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

in most cases the Identifying Check Item might be used.

The rating of each Check Item will be determined by the assigned Check Steps. The rating of an Informative Check Item does not contribute to the rating of the Analysis Structure (e.g. a business process step etc.), while the rating of an Identifying Check Item does.

The purpose of such behaviour can be explained with the usage in different Analyses.

In the Analysis Project one will assign Check Steps to an Informative Check Item in cases where you want to get processed additional Check Steps, that might be not yet validated in that combination and/or that might cause higher Analysis runtimes.

During the creation of an Analysis one can control to include these Informative Check Items for the current Analysis. With the results of the Informative Check Items one might refine the Analysis Project, which will be used for the next Analysis created.

The data for workload Check Steps are coming from the workload statistics in the managed system and the values displayed are dialog steps performed in the period(month) selected.

I hope that the information given is helpful somehow.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

there is some information on [http://service.sap.com/solutionmanager] -> media library -> documentation -> 7.0 SP16 Enterprise Ed.: Solution Documentation Assistant page 13. Seems that the informative Check Item type has been translated as Documentary, but the meaning is the same.

In that document there are also some information on workload objects.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks alot for replying, I read the document but am not able to get the use of it . How these could be useful to us, i can raed and understand that these are the two types but what is the use of it. Please can you explain it ...and about workload also am not able to get what does that mean, suppose you say workload figure is 10 or 20 , what it signifies ? please explain it, it would be really very helpful.

Edited by: Rahul Upadhyay on Feb 2, 2009 9:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the diff b/w ....check step 1.identifying 2.informative...i am working on Solution doc assistant ..solman ...sp17. How they can be useful and secondly.. wht is the purpose of Workload....figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

there is no possibility to delete Analysis or Analysis Project in the SDA.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

Are there for real no possibilities of removing SoDocA analysis projects or analysis?

For example in the database or project_admin?

Best Regards

Paul

Edited by: P. Wolfs on Mar 3, 2009 3:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

please see my statement posted on Jan 20, 2009 11:27 AM which refers explicitly to the latest version of the Solution Documentation Assistant. That way Analysis Projects and Analyses are documented in the Solution Manager system.

Best regards,

Andreas