cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS Vendor question submission problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to do Vendor Registration with SUS-EBP.

Problem 1

When vendor submits inital data, system gives message "Logged in" in next web screen. Instead of std message. But Buyer can see that vendor registration for approval/Rejection

Problem 2

Vendor gets mail of the questions, for which he has selected product category. How vendor will submit this question ?. When we open vendor mail id & try to send questions with send button nothing happens.

What is missing

Regards,

NNK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Problem 1: This is the standard text of confirmation that comes after initial submission.

Problem2: For sending questionaire response, send the vendor response through the attachment in the mail. If you click on SEND SURVEY inside body, nothing happens. Furthermore you would need to maintain inbound mail configuration in your system to process the questionaire response. Use transaction SO50 to define the inbound processing of mails.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev

Problem 1 - As per you It is working ok... correct

Problem 2 - In SO50 , following setting is already done

Internet Mail MAILUSER ICS CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY

When we fill data in attachment & try to send , nothing happens..

When we open attachment, It shows local url like c:
.....etc is it correct??

Regards,

NNK

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SO50, you need to maintain the email address, which would receive the mails sent by vendor. Also maintain document class as * and exit as CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL.

Only when SO50 is correctly set up. You would be able to receive mails.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjeev. We are able to see response in mail ID what we have given in SO50

Recd file is postdata.att

But we are not able to see answers in Preselect Vendors where buyer can accept or reject the vendor??

Regards,

NNK

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems your exit is not getting called when system is processing inbound mails. I would advise you to first remove any other entry that you have in SO50. Then you test again with single entry. If the mail is getting processed, then it means your exit is not getting identified by the system properly. You may need to uniquely identify the exit processing by putting a 'call sequence' like 1 or 2 in the field.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

This what we have in SO50 now & no other entry

Internet Mail nitin xyz.com * CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL 1

Anything else needs to be done?

Or else u have complete config on the same...can ..send to me?

Regards,

NNK

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be that the mail ID to which response is being diverted by your mail server is different than the mail ID that you maintained in SO50. To check that, you can activate trace(Utilities--> Trace) for incoming mails in txn-SCOT/SOST. Then you can view the trace for the processing of incoming mails. There you would see the path your incoming mail has taken. There is a section for Exit processing where you can see 'No exits found' message if no exit was selected. Explore on these lines and you should be able to resolve.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM server ID has to be declared as domian to receive registartions mails back into SRM.

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev / Nitin,

Even we are facing a similar problem (unable to receive response from supplier ROS questionnaire in SAP). I would like to know which email ID (with which domain) we need to provide in SO50. Since currently we are in sandpit client. I have set my company email id in my user SU01 as well as SO50 setting. Also the supplier Email address in ROS questionnaire is the same.

However with the single entry as below in SO50 does not send the questionnaire to my company email ID.

InternetMail nitin(at)xyz.com * CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL 1

I still wonder how system would forward the mail that come to my company email address to SAP user mail box. Where do we need to set the SRM mail server ID to receive responses in SAP?

I think I am missing some configuration.

Can you please help?

Sandeep