cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MILESTONE BILLING - Settlement/Adjustment of Down Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Pls let me know the configuration to settle the Down Payment in F2. I am able to create Down Payment request.

I have put condition type azwr in my pricing procedure just above output Tax.

Created down payment request in FAZ and cleared it(F-29).

Now when I go to create a billing on milestone date and go to the pricing(update) to carry out new pricing , instead of adjusting the down payment , it actually takes the value of the sales order instead of adjusting the down payment.

Pls let me what are the configuration involved to adjust/settle the down payment .

Looking forward for your advice.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

How do you maintain your Billing plan tab in SO for Down payment? Is that % based?

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES...THAT IS % BASED....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donu2019t have much idea about this because I have not done this scenario uptill now.

But in my point of view down payment will be seen in sales order.

But when you create billing document then at that you can adjust your down payment over there.

Just check once by creating the billing document.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked by creating the billing document...it then takes the billing value of that milestone only...when i UPDATE the pricing(to carry out new Pricing) , so as to adjust the down payment...it takes the value of the Sales Order....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i have some views from Lakshimapti Sir on the matter as I am really stuck up in the issue.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just go through this link if this helps you let me know

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/post!reply.jspa?messageID=5084683&useDraft=true]

Regards

Srinath