cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an inspection plan for a material in which i have defined two operations 0010 & 0020.When inspection lot is created for the material & i do result recording for operation 0010 the status of the lot changes to inspected. My problem is that result recording for the operation 0010 & 0020 is done by different persons.Once result recording for any one operation is completed lot status changes to inspected.Now when the second person want to do result recording he is not able to find out for which batches result recording is to be done because for all batches lot status is inspected.

Can we define in status profile that unless & until inspection for both the operations is completed, lot status will not change to inspected or is there any other way.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Use QE51N Tcode, Go to Dynamic Selection. You will get Operation number. Give 0020 and also select open characteristic in QE51N Screen. This will give you the lots for 0020 operation with open characteristic.

Please check whether this serves your purpose

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I will try to convince my client by one way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

In QA32, Please check the number of characteristics pending for results Entry under Longterm characteristics and Short term characteristics even though the status is INSP. If it shows other than 0, indicates that open characteristics are there, still RR is pending. If it shows 0, indicates RR for all chars is completed. like wise you can easily identify the insp lots for which RR of operation 20 is pending.

Regards

Venkat. V