Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI in BLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to call a BAPI in BLS. The following are the steps which I did:-

1. As a pre-requisite the SAP system configuration is already entered in the SAP Server Editor under Data Services.

2. Created a New Transaction and used the SAP JCo Interface object to connect to the SAP server.

3. After choosing the Server Name, choosed the BAPI "BAPI_SALESORDER_GETSTATUS" within the configure screen.

I am unable to follow this blog as I am just a beginner:-

/people/musarrat.husain2/blog/2007/10/23/a-beginners-guide-to-call-an-rfc-in-bls

After step 3, what are the other steps that I need to do in order to display the Sales Order information. What I want to achieve is that input the Sales Order Number and get the Sales Order details as output.

Appreciate your help.

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto JCO ConfigureLinks-->accoring to the bapi input give the required input fields here. You have to give your input SaleOrder number .

then go for the steps whatever format you want to display.

Thanks

Vijaya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishnan,

Just try using this FM: SD_SALES_ORDER_STATUS_WWW. This should work fine.

BR,

SB.

0 Kudos

Krishnan,

Go back to the blog, but skip the error handling portion for now and go straight to "Populating Data in Illuminator Document". His blog is pretty good for building this application. You may also want to download some of the templates for Production Orders (Details). They use a different BAPI, but the transactional logic is similar (and includes the error handling).

[Templates|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/90537bfe-fd6b-2910-fda3-b04f1177c51e [original link is broken]]

Once you have that working, then go back and add in the error handling. Please post any specific problems you run into so we can answer them with more detail.

Good luck,

Mike