cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Event in the worflow is not getting published

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When SES(Service entry sheet) is created workflow gets triggered .when we delete the SES, there is a delete event in the workflow which gets triggered and workflow is logically deleted.

Problem here is : Most of the time when we delete the SES, workflow is not getting logical deleted(workflow admin is manually deleting that workflow).'

I have found that in above case Delete Event is not getting published( In the logs there is no result agaianst the waiting Delete Event.)

What all are the case in which event wont get publishes and what are the reasons.i have deleted the SES but inspite of that also workflow is not getting deleted.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

> Problem here is : Most of the time when we delete the SES, workflow is not getting logical deleted(workflow admin is manually deleting that workflow).'

I have found that in above case Delete Event is not getting published( In the logs there is no result agaianst the waiting Delete Event.)

I would Suggest you to first check whether the WF itself is having the Correct Event Linkage or not.

Check the Binding of the WF Start Event..!!

Check these links:- They will help you..:-)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/workflow%252bscenario

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/02/19/workflows-for-dummies--introductionpart-i

Then if you can see that the Event Linkage and Binding are correct, then check whether on Delete that Event is triggering or not. As suggested by Saumya, You can check that.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Regards,

Kanika:-)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

First check if the BO 'Delete' event is getting triggered or not when ever you delete the SES. Perform the following steps:

1. Go to SWELS/SWE4 - Swtich on the Event Trace

2. Trigger your transaction, delete a SES.

3. Go to SWEL - Check your event has triggered or not and check the receiver type of this BO event.

Check if the workflow is entered as the reciever type for the BO event.

If the receiver type is not there, check the event linkage between the event and the workflow in t-code SWETYPV.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya