cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in deleting the orders under Custom category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am facing some problem in deleting the Orders which were created under custom category. In fact we are creating Intransits under Standard category "EI" as well as Custom Category "ZP". I am able to modify the intransits created under "EI" but when I tried to change or delete the orders created under Category "ZP", I am getting a messag triggered by BAPI as " Order can not be changed". atleast I need to delete the order if change is not possible. I am using the BAPI "BAPI_SLSRVAPS_CREATEINTRANS" to create intransits under "EI" and i am using the same BAPI with BADI implementation to "SAPAPO_DM_PO_CHANGE" to create intransits under "ZP". Based on the condition I am changing the am changing the category from EI to ZP in the BADI.

I am able to change or delete the orders created under the EI but when I tried to change or delete the orders under ZP its giving me a message as Order can not be changed.

One more thing is If I go to Tcode /SAPAPO/RLCDEL trying to delete all the orders based on category. I am able to see all the orders under created under EI. If I tried to delete the orders based on Custom category ZI it is giving me the message as "No Orders exists in Live cache". But I am able to see the orders in tcode "SAPAPO/RRP3".

Can any one help me out in making this done. Please help me out in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Not all orders can be deleted using the program /sapapo/rlcdelete. You can only delete SNP orders using this category. You have to use /sapapo/delete_pp_order or /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS for deleting inconsistent orders - Need to provide Order GUID from OM16 or /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL.

If you are unable to delete the order under ZP ...just a thought...can you convert them back to EI using the same BADI and then delete it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

I tried with the function modules you mentioned

/sapapo/delete_pp_order or /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS

Both are not existing in SCM server.

I cant channge the orders back to EI. because it my requirement to create the orders under "ZI". if any irrelevant data was created with the order. atleast we need to delete the order and we can create a new order. So I need to delete the orders under ZI.

Please help.

regards,

Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi visu,

When I tried to delete the orders using other BAPI'S it's giving me an error as GUID32 can not be converted. any Idea or Inputs on this.

Regards,

Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

/sapapo/delete_pp_order or /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS are both programs not function modules. Get the huid for the order from transaction /sapapo/om19 and use the program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS to delete orders. This is the most powerful program I have seen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

I really appreciate your gr8 help. Hope you can understand my problem that I am not a SCM person. Still you are responding to my questions with great patience.

Here what I found is I found the record in OM19 transaction in the object "/SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_EXT_STR". But the interesting is its giving me the GUID as blank . there is empty value in that field. where as the program "/SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS" is asking for the "order GUID".

can you help me out in finding the order guid and deleting this order.

Regards,

Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

First of all thanks for your gr8 help. I resolved this issue by following your process. Now I am able to delete the orders. In fact I am unaware that order ID is GUID. I am in thought that GUID is some thing different from Order ID. Thanks once again.

Regards,

Ramana.

Answers (0)