cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could a moderator please look at user [KB|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/profile.jspa?userID=3594802&start=0]?

He is flooding the ABAP forum (and others) with useless messages.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i also saw his posts, which came in continuation and flooded the forums,

On first look it seems spam, but then the posts all were very old and he's closing them now, all at once, so may be not tht much wrong thing to do.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> On first look it seems spam, so may be not tht much wrong thing to do.

> кu03B1ятu03B9к

But if he/she closed with proper comments or solution than it would be more better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Well i also saw his posts, which came in continuation and flooded the forums,

> On first look it seems spam, but then the posts all were very old and he's closing them now, all at once, so may be not tht much wrong thing to do.

>

> кu03B1ятu03B9к

If you look at most of his posts, you'll see that he asked very general questions, got a lot of replies but ignored them until now. Forcing users to close threads was agood idea, but had this unintended consequence.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If you look at most of his posts, you'll see that he asked very general questions, got a lot of replies but ignored them until now. Forcing users to close threads was agood idea, but had this unintended consequence.

This is often misunderstood, also by "kb".

The 10 open question rules applies to questions opened since July 2008 (not before). This was done to prevent floods like this AFAIK (more than one meaning for the acronym).

What "kb" also did not realize, is that the "Comments" field when thread is not mandatory. Others have used "asdf" and "." before.

But perhaps "kb" was really being just friendly, and wanted to express it about 300 times.

I have started cleaning up the new batch from this afternoon. There really isn't much worth keeping.

=> Lesson learnt.

=> We can meet for a beer later again in "Alv" when I'm through.

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jan 15, 2009 9:10 PM

2007 --> 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> => We can meet for a beer later again in "Alv" when I'm through.

I prefer real beer to virtual beer

Rob

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I prefer real beer to virtual beer

Since Julius hosting a party, than please take your share of Beer and pass me back. I can assure you not a single drop would be waste

Cheers,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I have been deleting them for the past half hour, but eventually decided to wait until he is finished.

Mean while, you can join Amit and myself for a beer in until it is over.

Cheers,

Julius