cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search/display business partner by company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Gurus,

Is the company code information pertained to the business partner maintained anywhere in SRM? I've looked at BUT000, VENMAP and other BP related tables and could not see where CoCode data is kept in SRM.

I have a request by our business users to filter/display the supplier search help by company code. Is there a way to get the BP search help (Sources of Supply Search Help) to display the suppliers by company code?

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea/suggestion anyone?

I can't imagine that we're the only ones who care about the company code information. The reason the business requests this is to prevent users from selecting a supplier that has not been created for a particular company code. Without this information, there's no way to tell in the vendor search help in SRM.

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You submitted your question 2 years ago... Since then have you found a way to filter the vendor search by company code? We have the same business requirement and we are working on SRM 5.0.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

VD

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Valerie,

There is no assignment to CoCode direct in SRM.

But there is an assignment to purchasing organisation (Table BBPM_BUT_FRG0060).

Assignment Purchasing Organisation in SRM to Purchasing organisation in Backend is in DB-View HRV5500A.

Best Regards

Konstantin