cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error in Lock management error in Transport import of BI info Obects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are in the process of transporting BI Info Objects to our QA System and the transport ended with RC=12 which says "System Error in Lock management". We thouugh it is an "enque" process issue but our enque process works fine. Our QA Systems is clustered with Windows cluster, we also have installed seprate ERS (Enqeue replication Server), which works fine as well. We test with ensmon.exe command at oss level. We do not see any lock entries in the SM12.

Here is some of the error:

Start of the after-import method RS_IOBJ_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) IOBJ (Activation Mode)
System error in lock management
Error AD 025 during after import handling of objects with type(s) IOBJ

Start of the after-import method RS_IOBC_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) IOBC (Activation Mode)
Error when checking the InfoObjectCatalog Z_LEPRINO_CHAR
InfoObject 0DPM_DCAS is not available in active version
InfoObject ZANNREVST is not available in active version
InfoObject ZAPPLIC is not available in active version
InfoObject ZBILLST is not available in active version

This is the help we get when we click on the error:

System error in lock management
Message no. AD025

Diagnosis
A system error has occurred in the lock management function.
The system was unable to determine whether a lock entry existed for the selected object.

System Response
The selected object could not be locked.
Only display mode can be used.

Procedure
Make a note of the error code and inform your system administrator.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Thanks for your reply. but my problem is resolved. I found that While locking the bulk user. SAP delete the user from USR02 table as well as also delete the assigned roles from table AGR_DEFINE. Its create the each lock entry for all assign role from all deleting users. so buffer gets full.

I found few users with many roles. first delete them and after that i can able to delete all users in bulk,

But thanks for your reply...!!

Regards,

Nirav Kundalia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am also facing same error while i am deleting user from my Test system. There are approx 6000 locked users in my test

system. I want to delete them. While i select all locked users using Tcode SU10 and trying to delete them it shows me

"Error in lock management"

Error in lock management

Message no. S#014

Diagnosis

An error occurred in lock management. The system cannot set a local enqueue lock.

Procedure

Inform your system administrator

After that i select 1000 users and they are deleted successfully. step by step i can able to delete 5000 users. But after that i got Error in lock management continues.

Is there any solution?

Regards,

Nirav Kundalia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Looks like your lock entry was overflown at that time. You can find clue from either ST22 dumps or SM21 .

Please check which user hold up maximum locks at that time from the following path.

SM12--> Extras --> Top Capacity used -->History

good luck.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a possibility that you are hitting the maximum number of objects that you can lock. You can try one thing, check this parameter, enque/table_size, and increase it as much as you can and try again. Hope this helps.

Rahul Kabra

SAP Labs, Palo Alto