cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: Random position for some string in Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We have a smartform that we use from a couple of years and it always worked fine...

After upload the system with some LCP or something else, this smartform doesn't work properly anymore.

A parameter of this smartform is a table with a unique field string that we print inside a loop.

Some of these strings now are shifted in a random way... i don't understand what happen...

i tried to change the style and font with standard style but the Spirit of the Random Style don't want to leave my smartform....

please help me

Thanks a lot

KR

Massimo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest you create a new text element and replace the existing one and check If it is working properly.

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried... nothing changed...

The "nice" thing is that if i directly print the smartform (o create a pdf document with a virtual printer), my fields are printed in the correct position...

But my problem (apart from is not nice to see) is that i create the spool of the smartforms anf after i convert them in pdf with the standard report RSTXPDFT4. And this report "make a picture" of the spool and then also in my pdf the fields are shifted... but this is another problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u creating a pdf from spool? try to suppress the spool by getting the otf and then connvert this otf to pdf.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You issue could occurs, because of many things.

1) May be the corresponding style that hold paragraph format is not existing?

2) May be the device type settings or the output device settings might have been changed?

3) Try to print only on the SAP configured printer.

4) May be some new patch installed?

There could be some other possibilities, that cause you the problem.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi smartform are associated with lots of alignment issue so its difficult to guess the solution to ur question by what u have mentioned, can explaint it more briefly

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know how to explain in different way

i have a window

inside this window there is a loop on my table parameter with a string field. We print exactly what the string in the table contains. Ther's no special Style linked to the TEXT element. A simple standard font 'L'. Until two month ago the table was printed ok. Example

CID 9999999________Cost Center: K12345678______Company: TheComapny

___________________Name : Massimo____________Surname : Sforza

(here i inserted the underline because in the preview don't put the space)

Now the print is:

CID 9999999________Cost Center: K12345678______Company: TheComapny

Name:MassimoSurname: Sforza

and even some words layed upon some others (example: 'Massimo' upon 'Name', and so on)

We changed nothing, but after some SAP LCP the situation is this.

I hope it's more clear now...

Thanks

Edited by: sforza massimo on Jan 14, 2009 8:17 PM

Edited by: sforza massimo on Jan 14, 2009 8:20 PM