Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to fetch assigned transactions for multiple role.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for some report or the way, i can get the list of transaction assigned to multiple roles in one go.

Actually i tried SUIM, but here i have to specify one role at a time and have the list of transactions assigned to it.

My scenario is, i have around 100 composite roles. Now there is a requirment for a report, which gives information of transactions assigned to each role. If i do it one by one, i have to do it for 100 times.

Please suggest the best and quickest way.

Thanks & Regards,

Pravin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

If you have maintained the integrity of your roles across the system landscape, then you can try an easier way of assigning the roles to a test user and then running report/transaction S_BCE_68001426 (transactions executable by user) in a quality system.

Another way could be to look into the AGR_1251 table for object S_TCODE values. But, this will populate transactions that could possibly not have included intentionally (in the menu). For eg there are many transactions which need authroization for another tcode in the background which have to be inserted as an authroization value.

Regards,

Subbu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

How many single roles do you have?

The bugger with composites is that you often don't know what is really going on, and loose an overview of what the user already has, and access to some of the nicer reporting tools, and the possibilities to query security tables for authorization values when the Information System cannot provide the infos is next to zero.

Perhaps someone knows a better way, otherwise you will need to download the (hopefully) correct tables and work it out in Access or Excel.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

If you have maintained the integrity of your roles across the system landscape, then you can try an easier way of assigning the roles to a test user and then running report/transaction S_BCE_68001426 (transactions executable by user) in a quality system.

Another way could be to look into the AGR_1251 table for object S_TCODE values. But, this will populate transactions that could possibly not have included intentionally (in the menu). For eg there are many transactions which need authroization for another tcode in the background which have to be inserted as an authroization value.

Regards,

Subbu

0 Kudos

> Another way could be to look into the AGR_1251 table for object S_TCODE values. But, this will populate transactions that could possibly not have included intentionally (in the menu). For eg there are many transactions which need authroization for another tcode in the background which have to be inserted as an authroization value.

Which is good, because those are the actual tcode rights, not only the intended ones......

To do this for composites I disagree with Julius on using Excel or Acces

Try the SAP query tools, they're there for you. If you go to the quickviewer (SQVI) you can easily join tables AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 by AGRNAME. Now if you look for object S_TCODE you can see the relation between a tcode assignment and a composite role.