cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How do we give the users the privilage to restrict items in a sales order and delivery not to be shown on a billing document without creating new item categories? We need to achieve this with least configuration.

Many Thanks

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith

If you want to restrict the user at sales order , delivery and billing level then first of all at sales order level maintain CMIR so that the end-user enters only the CMIR number and saves the document

Now to do delivery let them do through VL10A ,wherein only picking has to be done for the sales orders and delivery will be created in background

In the same way to do billing let the user do VF04 Process Billing Due List. so that it happens in background only and those billing documents will be passed to FI

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much for the reply.

Let me put my question this way...

How do restrict the visibility of items on the billing documents that are copied from the delivery irrespective of the item category of the material and the material type?

For eg:We would only want to see the header item on the billing document and not its components on the billing documents. At this check point, we need to give the end user the flexibility at the time of order or delivery or proof of delivery creation to decide how the items on a billing document should reflect.

Many Thanks

Kumar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar

Then you should go with the user exits only for making the end user not visible the item data screen.But i would suggest to go with VF04 Process Billing Due List .

Another way is check through transaction variants SHD0

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

How can we restrict the components in a BOM from displaying in an invoice?

Many Thanks

Kumar

Answers (0)