cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpoolNumbers on Spool does not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I used to see the SpoolNumbers in RZ20 transaction on SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Spool System some days ago, but nowadays, this report doesn't appear. I don't know if this report was disappeared because one jos doesn't run. I need this report to review the spool level. Someone knows how can I activate or start the SpoolNumbers report?

I'll appreciae your help.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moises,

Could you try cleaning the old spool, running jobs RSPO1041 and RSPO1043, may be it could solve your problem.

Att. Jorge Sanabria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moses,

SAP has a default spool request number of 32,000, and default clean up job SAP_REORG_SPOOL does not clean up output request by background job.

You can view the status of your SPOOL numbers through:

1. Transaction SNRO > Table SPO_NUM > Number Ranges (button) > Status

Note: Do not change anything unless you are sure or this is in sync with a parameter change limit.

2. RZ20 > SAP CCMS Monitor Template > Spool System > Spool wide > Spool > Spool number

I hope this will hep you to resolve your query.

Regards

PremG

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its still an outstand question.

I hope below note has a fix to it.

1891874  - MTE node "SpoolNumbers" or "SpoolService" is missing            

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Normally Spool numbers define 'Usage of the number set for spool servers', the performance attribute below 'UsedNumbers' should not reaceh 100% if it reaches you should delete the old spool requests.

I guess you can do a deletion of old spool requests and the try in CCMS.

or Check whether the house keeping jobs are running or not, CCMS jobs provide data to RZ20. If they are not running then no data will be found in RZ20.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand!

Thanks for your soon reply. I was searching info about house keeping jobs, but I do not find something to says me how starting the jobs for the CCMS. I will appreciate if you give me more tips.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check the below link.....

http://www.saptechies.com/standard-jobs-reorganization-jobs/

SAP Notes 1034532 and 16083.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand!

I can not display the SpoolNumbers in the CCMS, it does not exist, and I do not how can I activate it. I was searching info about it, I read the notes you gave me but I do not find something about. Could you help me? I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks

Regards