cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding message spliting and posting multiple files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirment like i am getting multiple IDOCs as input with differend CustID(each Id may be repeated).I have to group based on a CustID ,ie all Idocs belonging to a particular CustID will be placed in one group.

Then i have to make a seperate file for each CustID group and post it to the output folder.

I tried to use xslt mapping to group,but i am finding it difficult to split the message and post it as multiple files.

Is there any effective way to implement the above requirement?

Thanks and Regards,

Anika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anika,

What i make up out of your post is that you have multiple idocs and you want to transform these into multiple messages which are based on the CustID, see below

IDOC 0001

custID 010

IDOC 0002

custID 020

IDOC 0003

custID 010

And you want to get to the target as

CustID 010

IDOC 0001

IDOC 0003

CustID 020

IDOC 0002

Why not use Duplicate subtree and let the dependency determined on the CustID

So if CustID is 001 then the entries of IDOC 0001 and 0003 are added and whenever CustID is 020 is the IDOC 0002 is added

I don't have a SAP Pi system available at the moment to get in more detail but if you need some more let me know and maybe i can help.

Greets

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Anika,

You can do this without BPM I suppose:

Do multimapping and try to remove split&merge tag line from the sender IDOC structure in XI, then you can achieve this.

will guide u with more info if you dont want to try.

Best Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

how does multimapping work for this?

Say there is file x.xml

<S>

<O1>

<O2>

<O3>

</S>

I need it to become 1 S per 1 O

<S>

<O1/>

</S>

<S>

<O2/>

</S>

etc...

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BPM is the best way. But for your grouping you need to be careful that every node that you are going to map must be sorted according to the cust id in the source idoc.

VJ