cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Control Fields are disable in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am having problem with copying control in SAP SD. While using T- Code VTAF, VTFF etc for copying control, I found all the standard fields are disable but I am able to do all the sale processing. Therefore me doubt is; when there is not even a single field is available in the copying control then how I am able to run all the activities. If these are hidden and maintained in background then how I can able to see the existing fields in copying control. Please reply as soon as possible and clear my doubt. I shall be great thankful to you for this.

Regards,

Bharat B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your co-operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank he already has a 12+ post reply going for this in the Sales & Distribution forum.

Bharat please end this one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

I am not sure I understand your question.

Did you enter customizing of the copy control in change mode? You have to double-click on the item to see & change the detailed customization of copy control.

If you have the right authorization, then you should be edit to see the configuration detail in VTAF, etc.

On the other way, even if you are not allow to change the customizing, the business process depending on the customizing entries will work anyway.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks for yours kind response to my doubt but the question is still not solved. as i already explain in my question that the available standard fields are disable means they are not in display mode, else these are hidden/invisible, so please try to give me the appropriate answer for that..and one more thing i want to add i.e. standard fields means..the values avialable for source fields and target fields as per the sap standard..as there is no copyning control existing in the system..For instance; copying control from OR to F1, F2 etc, LF to F1, F2 etc are not shown in the system but i am able to process all the sales activities like sales order creation, Delivery Document and Billing Document creation, so i know that stuff that if the copying control is not available then system won't be aloww me to do the single transaction for sales processing..I know this is bit time consuming and cofusing too but i am having faith in YOU. I think now you have understood my problem..so please provide me the solution for that. I shall be great thankful for this.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat B