cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP only to look at certain expected GR's

0 Kudos

Hello

We want to run our ATP check in some time slots during the day. Sales orders are divided in those time slots and of course current stock is taken into considerration.

The issue is that also expected goods receipts needs to be included but only those which is available at the time of ATP. Hence we think of making use of the time field at each purchase order item to sort out which items are available, not only at a certain date, but at a certain point of time during the day.

E.g. if the ATP are executed at 9 o'clock we don't want PO's with GR time at 11 o'clock to be taken into consideration.

I would really be grateful if anyone will share experiences regarding this with me.

Regards

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Seems like something quite far from standard functionality available for ATP in sales.

The ATP works "only" at the date level, so you would have a hard time to implement this requirements.

In general, I find kind of strange this way of using the ATP because the concept in ATP is to confirm the pending sales at the document item level. Example: Out of 100 Units, only 50 units are confirmed.

Not time slot here.

Things to do IMHO:

• Re-evaluate the possibilities of the standard ATP functionality (including rescheduling transaction V_V2) and its benefits. Evaluate again the customizing options and their impact. For example, what about activating only ATP for deliveries and not for sales orders? What about using replenishment lead time in the scope of check?

• Do a brainstorming and evaluate other scenarios in SAP. What about small changes in the business process so you have a scenario more compatible with the way SAP works?

There is always a solution.

Be creative!

Sorry for the "consultant style" answer :-;

Best Regards,

Franck