Did you mean: 

delivery creation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when I try to create delivery i am getting the following message

Scheduline not confirmed....

i checked in sales order -- qty confirmed

my sale odre type(or); item category (tan) ,scheduline (ZD- not releVANT FOR mrp/atp)

HOW TO RECTIFY THE ERROR

2. some other material when i create sales order it says -crdit limit exceded - sales order not created

how to increase the limit or any other settings is there

i'm new to SD

can you plz guide me step by step ; to rectify the issue...

Thanks

Sami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Selection date in VL01N screen would be on or after the confirmed delivery date of a schedule line in the sales order.

Also please check the stock availability in MMBE by giving the desired material and the plant which you wish to deliver from.

2) Are you getting an error message or warning message related to credit check?

For warning message you can create sales order but can not process the sales order further. You need to release the sales order in VKM3.

For error message either you can post the incoming payments with respect to the customer in F-28 or you can enhance customer credit limit in FD32.

Note: Only Authorized FI consultants are eligible to do the above changes. We are not suppose to change any configuration settings related to FI. If you are working on demo system you can goahead and make the above changes.

Let me know if you are still facing with any kind of errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for your I problem

you do one thing

Goto

img > sd > sales >sales documents > schedule lines > define schedule line category

check whether for your materials item category the field ITEM RELEVANT FOR DELIVERY is checked or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. For this you have to go VOV6 and select your schedule line category ZD and click on detail.

Over here check on availability and req./assembly.

Also tick item relevant for delivery and give movement type 601.

Save this and go out and now try to create your delivery.

If still problem exist then let us know.

2. Go to FD32 and give your customer number and credit control area and press enter.

Go to the last page over there you can exceed the credit limit of the customer.

But I want to tell you one thing credit limit is depends upon customer not on material.

If total price exceeds the credit limit sales order will be block.

Hope so this will clarify your doubt.

If still problem exist then let us know

Regards

Raj.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sami

For you 1st query , go to VA02->item data->schedule lines tab , here you check the delivery date and also check wheather stock is confirmed or not

If stock is confirmed then check in MMBE wheather stock is available or not for that material

For your 2nd query of of increasing the credit value first of all reset the credit value using F.28 and then in FD32 again maintain the credit limit

Kindly go through the credit management configuration settings through this link :

[]

Regards

Srinath

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably you have the date in VL01n selection screen which is to early - try to change the date to the date from confirmed schedule line and delivery should be created without any problem.

You can change customer credit limit in transaction FD32 (you have to choose status on the selection screen)

Regards,

Marcin