cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD FI Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please help me resolve this issue. It will be better if anyones knows more about the Intrastat Process. I do not want to release a Billing Document to accounting if the Statistical Condition GRWR value is nil. Though I should be allowed to save the Billing Doc. Please let me know the settings to resolve this issue.

It is mandatory to report the Statistical value in the Intrastat Report generated every month. I would be obliged if I come to the resolution asap latest by tomorrow 12 pm.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

last reaction was before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

IMHO a very complicated way to solve the problem.

I did outbound intrastat (sales) at a customer site and everything worked fine in the standard system.

You only need to define GRWR sales condition as a percentage of the sales value for each sales area & incoterm.

If you think that is too much information you can create a condition table for incoterm for condition type GRWR.

Therefore with 16 entries (all incoterms) you will fine until end of time

BTW the solution you want to apply probably will not work because the GRWR is only generated for "Export business" (check requirement 8), so for national sales the GRWR condition type will not exist, and that would be OK.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do understand that we need to maintain the GRWR condition wrt Incoterms. But suppose if we forget to maintain the condition record than in that case the billing document should not be released to Accounting if it finds the condition record is missing.

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

If you change the GRWR condition type sequence so there is an access by incoterm and you create all the possible conditions (as many as incoterms) then the condition will always be found and the correct value calculated.

Example:

FOB 90% (whatever you decide, I think 100% if a fine value for all GRWR conditions!)

CIF 100%

and so on.

Nobody shall ever create a new incoterm because that is an international standard for trading, so you are safe.

Even if someone defines a new sales organization, it would keep on working (if you use a condition table with the incoterm only).

So IMHO not needed to make the GRWR condition mandatory.

Not mandatory in SAP standard customizing.

Be water, my friend

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Can we set a Incompletion Procedure for this condition type. say if this condition is not found than the billing will not be released to accounting.

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

There is no incompleteness procedure in Billing.

If you insist on this you can try to make the GRWR mandatory in billing but that will require you to have a different procedure in billing and sure you will get problems with "national" billing because in that case the GRWR condition is not needed.

As as I already said, IMHO standard customizing for GRWR condition is the way to go without the need for fancy add-ons

I was forgetting something very important:

You MUST check that each country that is a EU Member State is activated for intrastat

Quick Check: In SE16, for T005 table (countries), check how many countries have T005-XEGLD (EU Country = 'X').

If the answer is lower than 27, then you need to turn ON the EU country switch (T005-XEGLD) in the Country Global Parameters via transaction OY01.

If the answer is higher then either we have new member states or your customizing is wrong!

For the list of the 27 member states, check http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/index_en.htm

If the country is not marked as a member state, then the GRWR condition will not be generated because of the requirement.

Regards,

Franck