cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duties cess not coming in sales order for a particular sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excise cess is not calculating in sales order conditions for a particular sales org since 01-01-09 . If i change the pricing date to any date in last calender year in sales order the cess 2% and 1% gets calculated . Please help .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FIrst you have to identify under what chapter ids, the materials are billed. Then go to J1ID, click on "Excise Tax Rate" and execute. There ensure that with the current validity period, you have maintained the excise percentages for those chapter ids.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested above,

cond records maintained for Excise could be valid upto 31-12-2008, ( i guess)

go to change cond rec- change the validity dates,

n also check in Pricing analysis from condition tab of the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have checked all these but the important thing to notice is that out of the 3 sales organizations we are maintaining the excise rate appears correctly for the other 2(salorg1 and salorg2) but does not appear for salorg3. And as I explained earlier, if I keep the pricing date on or earlier than 21.12.2008,the excise appear correctly for salorg3 too.

The J1ID is also maintained otherwise we would not get the excise for other sales organizations also.

Please consider these points and revert.

Note: We are using the TAXINJ procedure for tax calculation.

Awaiting your reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In taxinj, cess condition maintained through condition table. Pls go to VK12 put the condition type being used against cess, you will find that this condition type will maintain against all the sales organisation... Check valid on and valid to.

Remember in TAXINJ cess condition get maintained against sales organisations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In taxinj, cess condition maintained through condition table. Pls go to VK12 put the condition type being used against cess, you will find that this condition type will maintain against all the sales organisation... Check valid on and valid to.

Remember in TAXINJ cess condition get maintained against sales organisations.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VK12 check the Valid To date for the ondition type used for CESS and ECESS.

Regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Guru's,

Can some one guide me in this regard?