cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Tcode to create a single delivery documents for all line itemsinPO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Sorry if it is a simple question, But I am from SD module. What is Tcode to create a single delivery documents for all line items in PO. I have 3 line items with Different materials having diffent quantities and there are different delivery dates and different delivery schedule dates. I need to create single delivery. Could you please tell me how to do it? What is the Tcode?

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL10D

VL10F

VL10G

Try with above t-codes

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all these Tcodes,,,,is there any other control or option I need to select in these Tcodes. What I did is just I enterd purchase order numbers in these Tcodes and executed. I am thinking of any control option which I missed to create one delivery for all items in PO.

Thanks

Anil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP says that one can create a single delivery document for materials having their quantity and delivery date same

so for your query the solution is not possible

Perhaps you need more del documents.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I have 3 line items with Different materials having diffent quantities and there are different delivery dates and different delivery schedule dates This your statement

When the delivery dates are different fro the items i dont think that you can combine them into single delivery document with any t code

One of the prerequisite of the single delivery or combined delivery is the delivery due date and confirmed quantities in the schedule lines have to be same

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth/Raja,

Thanks for your help. Now I have two questions...

1. If there are two items in PO with same delivery dates but materials and quantities to be delivered is different, so in this case ..I can combine these two lines in one delivery. Is it true?

2. There are two line items in PO and I want one delivery document with only one item item..that means I want to combine both line items in PO and create one line item in the delivery document...To do this what are the rules......? Which transaction we can do this?

Thanks

Anil

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

For your 1st question , if the delivery date is same but he material and quantity are different also then both can be delivered . So you can combine those two materials into 1 delivery . what you said is true

For your 2nd question , you said you have two line items in PO , but if you want combine them into 1 delivery document , then first of all as they are two different materials you cant combine , but if you have a 3 PO's for the one material only then you can combine into one delivery by using VL10A

Regards

Srinath